What is Chiropractic?
Chiropractic is a physical medicine speciality that focuses on functional restoration and health promotion. Chiropractic doctors diagnose, treat and help to prevent conditions and disorders related to the back, neck, pelvis and limbs, and their effect on the nervous system.
How does the Nervous System work?
The nervous system tells the brain what is happening in the body, and controls the processes within the body so that it can continue to function.
One of the ways that sensory nerves communicate dysfunction is through pain. Pain can be a good thing because it alerts us of a problem, but the location of the pain is not always the same as the location of the problem --- all due to the complexity of the nervous system. For this reason, it is important that a thorough investigation is performed for each complaint of pain. This is why a chiropractic assessment is necessary before treatment can begin.
What common problems do chiropractors treat?
The following is not an exclusive or exhaustive list, but it identifies some of the conditions that typically respond well to chiropractic treatment:
- Back and neck pain/ache
- Poor posture
- Limited range of motion
- Strains and sprains
- Whiplash and car accident injuries
- Workplace injuries
- General well-being
- Numbness and tingling in hands or feet
- Foot pain
- Trigger finger
- And so on…
- $95 Initial Assessment and treatment (45 minutes) - one region
- $50 Subsequent treatment (30 minutes)
- $70 Extended Subsequent treatment (45 minutes)
- $100 Extended Subsequent treatment (60 minutes)
- $120 Complex Initial Assessment (60 minutes) - more than one region
- $75 Reassessment or New Complaint Assessment (30 minutes) - includes a brief treatment
- $40 Adjustment (10 minutes)
Massage therapy is a way to rejuvenate, refresh, and help bring your body back into a state of balance. Therapeutic massage involves the manipulation of the soft tissue structures of the body to prevent and alleviate pain, discomfort, muscle spasm, and stress; and to promote health and wellness. It includes holding, causing movement of soft tissue, and/or applying pressure to the body.
Massage therapy improves functioning of the circulatory, muscular, lymphatic and nervous systems and may improve the rate at which the body recovers from injury and illness. This natural treatment relieves underlying causes of pain and is individualized to each patient. We strive to provide muscle relaxation that will reduce pain, increase your range of motion, and improve your overall quality of life.
- $30 15 minutes massage (Chair Massage)
- $55 30 minutes massage
- $75 45 minutes massage
- $95 60 minutes massage
- $115 75 minutes massage
- $135 90 minutes massage
*All prices include GST/HST*
Our naturopathic doctor uses standard diagnostic testing and combines the latest medical knowledge with natural therapies while striving to improve our patient’s physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being. We educate our patients, empowering them to learn and better understand how to take care of their own bodies.
Available treatments include: Nutritional supplementation, Traditional Chinese Medicine and acupuncture, herbal and homeopathic medicine, IV therapy, lifestyle modifications, and more to help our patients return to their natural state of balance.
- $225 Initial consultation
- $110 1 hour consultation
- $90 45 minutes consultation
- $70 30 minutes consultation
- $50 15 minutes consultation
- $80 Facial Acupuncture
- $50 Acupuncture Treatment
- Free of charge Meet and greet
Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine services provided by a Registered Acupuncturist and TCM Practitioner.
Acupuncture can be used to treat a variety of health conditions, including but not limited to headaches, digestive issues, and musculoskeletal concerns.
- $125 Initial Assessment (75 minutes) - includes treatment
- $100 Standard Acupuncture treatment (60 minutes)
- $80 Condensed Acupuncture treatment (45 minutes)
Physiotherapists work with patients to identify and improve their movement and function. They help promote their patients’ health and well-being, and assist the rehabilitation process by developing and restoring body systems, in particular the neuromuscular, musculoskeletal, cardiovascular and respiratory systems.
They devise and review treatment programs, comprising of manual therapy, movement, therapeutic exercises and application of modalities, for example: ultrasound.
- $100 Initial examination (60 minutes)
- $75 Subsequent treatment (45 minutes)
- $55 Subsequent treatment (30 minutes)
(SERVICE NOT PROVIDED AT THIS TIME)
Additional Products We Offer
- Varies Chinese herbal medicine
- Varies Orthopedic Braces/Supports
- Varies Vitamins/Supplements
- $500 Custom Orthotics
*Cancellations and Late Policy- Please contact us at least 24 hrs if you have to cancel or change your appointments via phone or email. Thank you.*
*Contact us for further Questions on our Prices*
All prices are subject to change.